CoyoteUgly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a very wild fun filled forum is being born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok all you banner nuts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jersey
Admin
jersey

ok all you banner nuts Empty
PostSubject: ok all you banner nuts   ok all you banner nuts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Heres a place to learn to make banners Wink and for those who know how to make add your advice and suggestions... for our newbies Wink
Back to top Go down
https://coyoteugly.4umer.com
paula

PostSubject: Re: ok all you banner nuts   ok all you banner nuts I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 am

I definitely need help with making banners!
Back to top Go down
infotechproximity9

PostSubject: ghh   ok all you banner nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 am

Important changes relating to age discrimination in UK employment law became effective in October 2006, with implications for all types of appraisals and job performance and suitability assessment. Ensure your systems, training and materials for appraisals reflect current employment law. It's helpful to understand these recent laws also if you (young or old) are being appraised. The UK (consistent with Europe) Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006, effective from 1st October 2006, make it unlawful to discriminate against anyone on the grounds of age. This has several implications for performance appraisals, documents used, and the training of people who conduct staff appraisals. For example, while not unlawful, the inclusion of age and date-of-birth sections on appraisal forms is not recommended (as for all other documentation used in assessing people). For further guidance about the effects of Age Equality and Discrimination on performance appraisals, and other aspects of managing people, see the Age Di

__________________________________________________-
office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok all you banner nuts   ok all you banner nuts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok all you banner nuts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoyoteUgly :: Spamthebar :: BannersandGraphics-
Jump to: