CoyoteUgly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a very wild fun filled forum is being born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cowgirl's blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirl
Admin
cowgirl

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 am

I am feeling really down this morning. I am in so much pain but I know I am not alone in my mental or physical pain. I am feeling alone right now. I sleep a lot of the time and not able to do the things I used to do. Somehow I will learn to cope. I have a marvelous husband who supports me even if he doesn't understand. I have a friend going thru a rough time that if she only knew how much I loved her and wanted to help. I guess that's all for right now.
Back to top Go down
cowgirl
Admin
cowgirl

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:42 am

I don't have much to post right now. It is early in the morning and I woke up tired and hurting. My feet are swolen. My back hurts. Actually I hurt more than when i went to the doc. I will be glad when the new med kicks in.
Back to top Go down
paula

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:44 am

cowgirl wrote:
I am feeling really down this morning. I am in so much pain but I know I am not alone in my mental or physical pain. I am feeling alone right now. I sleep a lot of the time and not able to do the things I used to do. Somehow I will learn to cope. I have a marvelous husband who supports me even if he doesn't understand. I have a friend going thru a rough time that if she only knew how much I loved her and wanted to help. I guess that's all for right now.

hun, sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time, if there is anything i can do to help, let me know.

i am an admin at the coffee shop club so you can always find me there!
Back to top Go down
cowgirl
Admin
cowgirl

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:07 pm

Thanks Paula. You are so sweet to be so concerned. I appreciate your kindness. I love your forum
Back to top Go down
paula

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:56 pm

thanks! hope you come back often!
Back to top Go down
cowgirl
Admin
cowgirl

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:08 am

Not much to post again today. I woke up at midnight and couldn't go back to sleep. Now I am in a bad mood I guess b/c I didn't get enough sleep. I am hardly ever in a bad mood anymore. Afterwhile when I'm more awake I am sure my day will go better. My sweet husband is off all wknd so that will help tho he has already gone to the coffee shop to drink coffee with his buddies. It gives him enjoyment so i don't mind. I will prob watch a dvd afterwhile when I am more awake but right now I am going to try to go back to sleep.

Later...
Back to top Go down
paula

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:10 am

hope you are feeling better cowgirl....good morning!
Back to top Go down
cowgirl
Admin
cowgirl

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 pm

I have chronic pain, diabetes, bipolar II, depression and disabled from work. I don't want sympathy but i just had to get that out.
Back to top Go down
paula

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:38 am

cowgirl wrote:
I have chronic pain, diabetes, bipolar II, depression and disabled from work. I don't want sympathy but i just had to get that out.

glad ya did.....is better to get it out than to hold it inside...

i as well have all the above with the exception of bipolar...but have a couple of nephews who are bipolar so have been around it for many years.

and....i do not hand out symapthy easily so no worries there.. but i CAN sympatized with ya as i know pretty much what you are going through.
Back to top Go down
cowgirl
Admin
cowgirl

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:43 pm

Thank you Paula. I appreciate your kind remarks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cowgirl's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: cowgirl's blog   cowgirl's blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cowgirl's blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoyoteUgly :: DailyBlog-
Jump to: