CoyoteUgly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a very wild fun filled forum is being born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hiya all! I'm new!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kahuna

kahuna

hiya all! I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: hiya all! I'm new!   hiya all! I'm new! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Hiya all!! I’m new here!! Cool forum!! Great to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
jersey
Admin
jersey

hiya all! I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya all! I'm new!   hiya all! I'm new! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Hi there Kahuna!!! cheers welcome to coyoteugly where you can just be you!!! I recognize the name from AF but dont remember your forum.. you can post a link in the just links area Smile If you have any questions please ask cowgirl or myself Smile again welcome

Jersey
Back to top Go down
https://coyoteugly.4umer.com
cowgirl
Admin
cowgirl

hiya all! I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya all! I'm new!   hiya all! I'm new! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:14 am

Welcome Kahuna. I hope you enjoy our forum. I found a mahjong game on your forum and was so glad. That is my favorite game.
Back to top Go down
kahuna

kahuna

hiya all! I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya all! I'm new!   hiya all! I'm new! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Thanks for the awesome welcomes!! Looks to be great fun!! If you get the highest score on Mahjong on my forum you become the top score for that game! lol!
Back to top Go down
paula

hiya all! I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya all! I'm new!   hiya all! I'm new! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi kahuna - welcome!
Back to top Go down
kahuna

kahuna

hiya all! I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya all! I'm new!   hiya all! I'm new! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:34 pm

Thanks! Awesome to meet you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiya all! I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya all! I'm new!   hiya all! I'm new! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiya all! I'm new!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoyoteUgly :: MainBar :: BarandGrill-
Jump to: